“93% of companies who lose data access for 10 days or more file for bankruptcy within a year, half file immediately.”
Don’t be a part of this statistic and instead have a plan of action. Disasters can strike at any time, Datacor offers various business continuity and disaster recover options that will help reduce your risk and costs to your business in the event of a disaster. Our solutions combine high availability and low risk to give you the confidence that your business will continue to run smoothly and efficiently.
Options to Satisfy Every Business Need
Every company has different needs when it comes to preparing for a disaster. Some require full service solutions with complete hardware and software redundancy while others only need continuous backup. Whatever your needs are, there is a solution for you that is affordable and easy to implement.
|Datto||Datto’s Total Protection Platform uses a hybrid cloud architecture that ensures businesses’ data is backed up, protected and recoverable at all times.||
|LiveVault||LiveVault Web Management Portal allows you to manage and monitor the entire data protection workflow including backup, off-site storage, archiving and recovery. All from a web browser from anywhere.||
|Hot Site||Customer maintains their own hot site for data backup and retrieval.||
|Do Nothing||React to the disaster when it happens.||
Datto offers a Total Data Protection Platform that uses a hybrid cloud architecture that combines on premise and off-premise as-a-service deployment models. The on premise component of the architecture behaves like local Network Attached Storage (NAS), backing up data locally - while also performing deduplication, compression, file conversion and other appropriate operations. The off-premise component of the hybrid cloud replicates customer data in multiple locations, eliminates operational responsibilities and provides powerful economies of scale. Datto’s Total Data Protection Platform ensures data is backed up, protected and recoverable at all times.
- Reduced downtime after a disaster
- Full automation backup process
- Each backup is saved in multiple locations
- Quick and efficient transferring of files to off-site data centers
- Incremental backups can be instantly virtualized
- AES 256 and SSL key-based encryption ensures data is safe and meets industry regulations
- Minimal risk of corrupted backups or data loss
- Off-site backups stored in SSAE 16 data centers
LiveVault offers small and medium size businesses reliable, tape-free server backup and recovery service. You can expect 100% reliable server backup and recovery for your business, while eliminating the hassles and burden of tape. LiveVault provides continuous, assured data protection and disaster recovery for all your business servers.
- Automatic disaster recovery solution 24x7
- Secure and confidential encrypted off-site storage
- Eliminates the burden and risk of data loss
- Time and money savings with automatic file restoration
- Solution management with a simple web interface
- Eliminates hours of backup and restoration responsibilities
You can create your own hot-site. Building a similar environment to your operational infrastructure can insure you have continuous operations should a disaster occur. This requires a duplicate environment at another location. It is important that all the software (OS, Database and Chempax) associated with running Chempax is maintained and kept current.
- You have complete control of your operations
- Secure off site location
- Costs can be significant
- You need to have the space for back-up systems
- Additional licensing costs apply
- Both sites need to be synchronized
- Additional manpower may be required to maintain the duplicate site