At Datacor, we take our customers suggestions to improve Chempax very seriously. After collecting a list of requests from the conference attendees, we introduced and discussed many new Chempax C/S features and developments at InterAXions 2019. There's SO much to share, we have to break this into two parts! Take a look at Part I to see what’s new in specific modules.
Next week, we'll share new System features and updates.
To learn more about any of the features below, please head over to the Chempax C/S online help.
Invoice to Voucher Maintenance
- What’s New? You can now create invoice items for P.O. receipts prior to the actual receipt creation within Chempax C/S.
- Why Should I Use It? Eliminate multiple entry attempts while waiting for the PO to be receipted and posted.
Invoice to Voucher Release
- What’s New? Release invoice items created in Invoice to Voucher Maintenance and automatically generate vouchers.
- Why Should I Use It? Leverage the Matched Status functionality to quickly create vouchers for all matching accruals and then process the exceptions all from one screen.
Voucher Entry from Order Shipment/Voucher Entry from P.O. Receipt
- What’s New? You can now edit the expense account remarks on the G/L Distribution Screen.
- Why Should I Use It? Save time by editing a description on the entry of the original voucher rather than going to voucher maintenance.
Payment Analysis Report
- What’s New? Added “Days Past Due” Column (Payment Date - Due Date) and “Days to Pay” Column (Payment Date - Invoice Date) to the Excel output.
- Why Should I Use It? Allows quicker and clearer analysis of customer payments.
- What’s New? Enhanced to include transaction details for LI accounts if using sub-ledgers and running Sub-Ledgers with Detail.
- Why Should I Use It? Provides transparency on material vs. freight costs.
Print or Export Financial Reports
- What’s New? Added ACTUALS ROLLING column which will allow display of the last 12/13 periods.
- Why Should I Use It? Saves time in preparing monthly financial statements.
Credit Status Evaluation
- What’s New? Ability to place orders on manual hold.
- Why Should I Use It? Provides clear communication and transparency between departments as this action alerts others that there is an issue with the order.
Pre-Shipment SDS Print (Crystal)
- What’s New? Added Customer Product option to allow for ad-hoc SDS distribution.
- Why Should I Use It? Provides the opportunity to email SDS(s) to a Customer Contact upon request.
- What’s New? Enhanced Order Maintenance to ask user if they want to open Purchase Order Maintenance when updating or cancelling a direct order if a related direct P.O. exists.
- Why Should I Use It? Streamline order maintenance process with quicker access to P.O. Maintenance.
Blanket Order Acknowledgement
- What’s New? The Blanket Order Acknowledgement Print screen is used to generate Order Acknowledgments for open blanket orders.
- Why Should I Use It? Enhance customer service and communication by sending customers an order acknowledgment document for a blanket order.
- I Want to Learn More!
The generated document will display ordered quantity and merchandise amounts. The document will also display any defined releases for the blanket order. Chempax C/S ships with a standard Blanket-Order-Ack.rpt Crystal Reports file that can be modified to meet your company's needs.
Automated Delivery of Cloned Documents
- What’s New? The ability to assign only the clone document to specific contacts so the recipients are not determined by the original document's contact list.
- Why Should I Use It? Easily send documents via Automated Output cloned documents to contacts different from those who received the original document.
Purchase Order Detail Inquiry
- What’s New? P.O. fill-in/drop-down added to assist in selecting P.O Receipt # and added additional P.O. Receipt # drop-down button to only show P.O. Receipts for the chosen P.O. #.
- Why Should I Use It? Find Purchase Order information faster. Filter the list of receipts to only those pertaining to the selected Purchase Order.
- What’s New? Enhanced to display a list of warehouse/product/lot/location with insufficient on-hand inventory when performing P.O. Receipt Cancel.
- Why Should I Use It? Know instantly which product’s inventory is insufficient when canceling a P.O. Receipt.
Non-Inventory Purchase Order Receipt Inquiry/Purchase Order Receipt Inquiry
- What’s New? Added Voucher Details option to show A/P vouchers linked to a P.O. Receipt.
- Why Should I Use It? Quickly see A/P vouchers linked to a PO receipt, for both inventory & non-inventory PO receipts.
See you next week for What's New from InterAXions - Part II! In the meantime, be sure to check out previous Chempax C/S Newsbreaks.