Since 1981, Datacor, Inc. has been the leading provider of business management software solutions for Process Manufacturers and Chemical Distributors.
Since 1981, Datacor, Inc. has been the leading provider of business management software solutions for Process Manufacturers and Chemical Distributors. Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions were created by developers who understand the challenges and idiosyncrasies of the industries we've served for over 35 years.
Built from the ground up, Datacor is a dynamic independent software company where the creativity, intelligence and dedication of its staff are highly valued. Many of our employees have been with the company since college and their longevity adds to the high quality of our products and services. Datacor takes pride in providing complete business management solutions through our in-house development team, hardware and networking specialists and our implementation and support experts. Our dedicated staff makes it personal, getting to know you and your business. We provide a superior level of service because we're committed to your success, and our commitment is evident -- Datacor's business management solutions Chempax and eChempax are utilized by more than 15,000 daily users. Our customers include top process manufacturers and over 65 percent of U.S. chemical distributors - totaling more than 600 companies worldwide.Datacor's headquarters is located in Florham Park, NJ a suburban community in Morris County, 30 miles from New York City. Our offices overlook an 18-hole public golf course and our corporate neighbors include Honeywell, BASF and Novartis. We regularly host our annual user conference, Interaxions, minutes away at the Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center which is situated among a great selection of restaurants, shops, parks and recreational opportunities.
- It’s Easy - Out-of-the-box, ready-to-use solutions are seamlessly implemented and easy to use, so you’ll be up and running without missing a beat.
- Leadership - We pioneered ERP software for the chemical industry over 30 years ago and continue to offer cutting edge thinking and far-reaching solutions.
- Industry Specific - Our software is created from the ground up specifically for the chemical industry and the way your company does business.
- Experience - Our experts know your industry better than any other software company because we have collaborated with your industry leaders since 1981.
- Affordability - Our solutions are powerful, effective, and priced economically with implementation options to suit your small, medium or large-sized business.
- Reputation and References - Our commitment to our customers' long term success has earned us an outstanding reputation in the industry.
- Training, Support and Consultation - We're behind you every step of the way and offer implementation, training, support, continuing education, webinars, a user conference, disaster recovery and hardware and networking services.