Our Family of Solutions
A career at Datacor, Inc. offers you the opportunity to be on the forefront of technological development and work with industry innovators on market-leading solutions. Explore our job openings and see where a career with Datacor will take you.
Our Core Values
Our core values are firmly grounded in our unwavering commitment to our employees and customers, serving as the true measure of our success.
- We Focus on the Customer Experience. We put ourselves in our customers’ shoes as we design and support our products.
- We are One Team. We strive for the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts by working together to leverage the diverse set of experiences and expertise of team members.
- We are Industry Experts and Innovators. Our customers count on us to synthesize customer feedback, market research, industry knowledge and our own set of experiences to develop products that provide our customers a competitive advantage.
- We Strive for Continuous Improvement. We focus both on small consistent incremental improvements and larger longer-term advancements.
- We Say It, We Do It. We follow through because integrity and accountability are paramount.
We are a remote-first company with employees based all over the US. Our corporate headquarters is situated in the suburban Morris County community of Florham Park, NJ, conveniently located only 30 miles from New York City with additional office spaces in Colorado Springs, CO and Houston, TX. Local employees are welcome to work from these spaces, which feature an open-space concept, conference rooms, breakout spaces, soft seating, and kitchenette.
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
- Premier medical, vision, and dental insurance with company-funded HRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Competitive pay and bonus programs
Datacor is committed to providing a workplace free from discrimination or harassment. We seek and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply as we know teams are stronger when they have diverse perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic.