As the impact of the COVID-19 virus grows, I wanted to reach out on behalf of the Datacor team to assure you that we stand ready to service you, our customers, during this difficult time. In service of employee health, and to do our part in stemming the spread of this virus, we instituted the following two policies as of Monday, March 16th:
- A shift to an (almost) all remote work force. A few mission critical employees will continue to work out of headquarters.
- We have discontinued all non-mission critical business travel.
We will continue to revisit these two polices on a week by week basis.
Prior to this shift, more than half of our employee base was already remote and those in the physical office have long had a robust work from home infrastructure. As such, we are able to support our customers at the same level as we can when physically in the office. We apologize to those customers who were expecting on-site consultations over the coming weeks; we hope to be able to do those visits remotely or in person as soon as possible.
While we at Datacor are fortunate to have minimal business interruption we recognize that may not be the case for many of our customers. As you face challenges in our current COVID-19 environment, please know that Datacor is here to help in any way we can. Please reach out to me at email@example.com, your support team, or your sales representative if there is anything we can do to support you during this difficult time. Some additional information below:
- InterAXions: As of now, the 2020 InterAXions User Conference will take place as scheduled. We will keep registrants informed if and when modifications or postponements occur. Should we have to cancel InterAXions 2020, we will fully refund all registrations for the 2020 event.
- Shift to remote work setup: Please reach out to your support team should you need assistance shifting to a work remote setup. Our support and hosting teams are ready to help.
- COVID-19 Information: We are relying on the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for all information regarding this virus.
These are trying times, but I know we will get through them together. As always, thank you for your continued support and partnership.
Stay safe and well,
President Datacor, Inc.