Datacor Insures Smooth Transition to Datacor ERP for Pariser Industries
"We are very happy to have chosen Datacor and would definitely recommend them to others. Implementing a new ERP solution is never easy, but having the support from their highly trained team has made all the difference. They have been a tremendous asset to us in our transition from Sage."
- John Reilley, Controller
- Replace discontinued SAGE PFW legacy system.
- Improve operational efficiency.
- Gain visibility to make better informed decisions.
- Implemented a flexible and cost effective ERP solution with chemical manufacturing specific functionality.
- Eliminated stand-alone spreadsheets and Access Database Reports to several functions.
- Enhanced corporate wide information sharing.
- Lowered operational and administrative costs.
- Streamlined a wide variety of business processes that improved operation efficiency.
About Pariser Industries, Inc.
Founded in 1971, Pariser Industries, Inc. is a third generation, diversified innovator and manufacturer of cleaning chemical specialties for the Laundry, Dry & Wet Cleaning, Food Service, Housekeeping/Janitorial and Water Treatment Industries. Based in Paterson, New Jersey, the company is a 100% U.S. owned and operated company that sells and services it products through a Direct Sales, and Distributor Network in approximately thirty two U.S. States, Canada and the Caribbean.